ALSD International - Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector - is coming to Croke Park Stadium, Europe’s third largest stadium, in the beautiful city of Dublin, this October 28-29.
With sports projects aplenty and a wide variety of world-class sports venues, Ireland offers the perfect platform to examine Premium Seating and Hospitality, and how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
Attendees will benefit from a comprehensive conference program delivered by a plethora of the sector's leading experts, unrivalled networking opportunities and behind-the-scenes tours of the 82,300-seat Croke Park Stadium, home of the Gaelic Athletic Association, the 9,000-seat 3Arena, one of the Top 10 busiest arenas in the world, Aviva Stadium - the 50,000-seat joint home of the Football Association of Ireland and Irish Rugby Football Union - in addition to an exhibition hall showcasing the very latest innovations, products, technologies and solutions.
All aspects of this dynamic niche, from architecture and design to VIP access, premium sales, client retention, sponsorship, innovative technology, products, solutions and fit-outs, will be discussed and dissected by a wide variety of high calibre experts from across Europe and North America, all eager to share their insights as to how to increase revenues, deliver enhanced offerings, service and the best possible customer experience, at the second edition of this industry-leading event.
The stellar speaker lineup features more than 40 confirmed high-level experts, such as:
- Sam Piccione, President, OVG International
- Shawn Doss, Executive Vice President, Elevate Sports Ventures
- Michele Kajiwara, Senior Vice President of Premium Sales, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 London/AEG
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
- Maheta Molango, CEO, RCD Mallorca
- Justin Wood, Sports Practice Director, Dimensional Innovations
- Steve Livingstone, Head of Global Sports, Nepa
- Jonas Dijan, Venue Manager, Stade de France
- Andy Price, Head of Commercial - Arenas, NEC Group
- Brian Mahony, Head of Commercial & Marketing, Connacht Rugby
- Nathan Kosky, Vice President - UK, AEG Global Partnerships
- Marie Smyth, Suite & Hospitality Manager, Croke Park Stadium
- Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The Football Association
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director, Croke Park Stadium / Commercial Director, The GAA
- Debbie Power, Associate Director, KSS
- Matt Botten, Senior Director - Premium Seating, AEG at The O2 London
- Martina Flood, Head of Operations, Compass Group, UK & Ireland/Levy Ireland
- Rob Sullivan, SVP, Sales & Service, The Madison Square Garden Company
- Andy Rice, COO, Major Events International (MEI)
Confirmed exhibitors and sponsors for the 2019 event include 3D Digital Venue, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE, Aramark Northern Europe, Avangard, Camatic Seating, Compass Group UK & Ireland, Dimensional Innovations, Elevate Sports Ventures, Eunice Power, Fund Raisers Sports, Hunden Strategic Partners, i6tix, KSS, Nepa Global Sports, Oracle Hospitality & Beverages, Portview Fit-Out, Smart Buffet Ware, URIMAT and Verteda.
A large number of delegates are also already confirmed, including AFL Architects, Ashton Gate/Bristol Sport, Arena Riga, Barclaycard Arena Hamburg, Bestsport/The O2 Arena Prague, Connacht Rugby, Elevate Sports Ventures, First Star Solutions, Front Of The House, iVvy, iXpole, Legends International, Manchester United, Mott MacDonald, Munster Rugby, OVG International, Scottish Event Campus (SEC), SeatServe, Sodexo, Stockholm Live, The Madison Square Garden Company, The O2 London, The SSE Arena Belfast, Valhalla Tickets and YTL Arena Bristol, to name but a few.
With the inaugural event, which was held in London last October, securing some 251 registered attendees, including 60+ high-level speakers, with 120 delegates attending special networking events and tours of Wembley Stadium's Club Wembley, The SSE Arena Wembley and Fulham FC's Craven Cottage, the 2019 edition looks sure to sell-out fast and welcome an even larger number of industry executives to this, Europe's leading event for the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector!
We look look forward to welcoming you to Dublin this October and if you need any further information in the meantime, please make sure to contact Katie McIntyre, Executive Director, on Tel: +353 (0)44 9335212 or via email at: email@example.com
Check out the below Photo Gallery and Testimonials to see what you missed at the inaugural ALSD International event, which took place in London last October...