ALSD International membership means you can:
- Network, knowledge-share and engage with other members year-round
- Request introductions to members, as well as ALSD International attendees
- Gain access to member-only content, including webinars
- Share job postings via the website and 'ALSD International' group on LinkedIn, which boasts 1,785+ members
- Send us your news & developments to appear in the Weekly e-Bulletin, on the website and across our Social Media Channels
- Member Questions & Answers compiled and distributed to our network
- Benefit from specially-discounted delegate rates to attend ALSD International events
- Hear from our Advisory Board on the latest challenges, best practices and developments
- Secure specially discounted bundle rates for joint ALSD/ALSD International membership
and so much more...
Our aim is to grow an international network of industry peers that can share ideas, discuss the challenges at hand and provide advice on best practice and key learnings from all aspects of the Sports & Entertainment sector, with a focus on increasing revenue through New Builds, Renovations and Service Expansions, via innovations in F&B, Hospitality & Interiors, Premium Seating, Technology, etc., to help the sector Reopen, Rebuild and Recover.
To find out more about membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org