ALSD International - Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector - is coming to Croke Park, Europe’s third largest stadium, in the beautiful city of Dublin, this October 28-29.
With sports projects aplenty and a wide variety of world-class sports venues, in addition to world-renowned hospitality, Ireland offers the perfect platform to discuss how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
Attendees will benefit from a comprehensive conference program delivered by a plethora of the sector's leading experts, unrivalled networking opportunities and tours of the 82,300-seat Croke Park, home of the Gaelic Athletic Association, the 9,000-seat 3Arena, one of the Top 10 busiest arenas in the world, Aviva Stadium - the 50,000-seat joint home of the Football Association of Ireland and Irish Rugby Football Union - in addition to an exhibition hall showcasing the very latest innovations, products, technologies and solutions.
All aspects of this dynamic niche, from architecture and design to VIP access, premium sales, client retention, sponsorship, innovative technology, products, solutions and fit-outs, will be discussed and dissected by a wide variety of high calibre experts from across Europe and North America, all eager to share their insights as to how to increase revenues, deliver enhanced offerings, service and the best possible customer experience, at the second edition of this industry-leading event.
The stellar speaker lineup features 50+ high-level experts, including:
- Sam Piccione, President, OVG International
- Shawn Doss, Executive Vice President, Elevate Sports Ventures
- Sean Kundu, VP Business Development, VenueNext
- Chris Bigelow, President, The Bigelow Companies, Inc.
- Michele Kajiwara, Senior Vice President of Premium Sales, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 London/AEG
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
- Maheta Molango, CEO, Real Mallorca
- Marshall Glickman, President, G2 Strategic
- Jonas Dijan, Venue Manager, Stade de France
- Andy Price, Head of Commercial - Arenas, NEC Group
- Brian Mahony, Head of Commercial & Marketing, Connacht Rugby
- Nathan Kosky, Vice President - UK, AEG Global Partnerships
- Marie Smyth, Suite & Hospitality Manager, Croke Park Stadium
- Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The Football Association
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director, Croke Park Stadium / Commercial Director, The GAA
- Debbie Power, Associate Director, KSS
- Matt Botten, Senior Director - Premium Seating, The O2 London/AEG
- Martina Flood, Head of Operations, Compass Group, UK & Ireland/Levy Ireland
- Rob Sullivan, SVP, Sales & Service, The Madison Square Garden Company
- Andy Rice, COO, Major Events International (MEI)
- Rob Hunden, President & CEO, Hunden Strategic Partners
- Francis Casado, Co-Founder & Head of Business Development, 3D Digital Venue
- Nicholas Brice, Consultant, 360 Degree Vision
- Mike Bohndiek, Managing Director, PTI Consulting Services
- Neil Haran, Technical Director, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE
- Jake Griesenauer, Product Manager, Ungerboeck
- Robert Fitzpatrick, CEO, The Odyssey Trust, The SSE Arena Belfast
- Keith English, Managing Director, Ticketmaster Ireland
- John Langford, Chief Operating Officer, AEG Europe
A large number of delegates are also confirmed, including ABB FIA Formula E, AC Milan, AFL Architects, Altice Arena, Ashton Gate Stadium (Bristol Sport), Aruba (a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company), Arena Riga, Brighton & Hove Albion, Connacht Rugby, Elevate Sports Ventures, Everton, Estádio Mineirão, Football Association of Ireland, Front Of The House, iVvy, iXpole, Legends International, Leinster GAA, Liverpool, Manchester United, Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC), Mott MacDonald, Munster Rugby, OVG International, Scottish Event Campus, SeatServe, SMG Europe, Sodexo, Stockholm Live, The Madison Square Garden Company, The O2 London, The O2 Arena Prague, The SSE Arena Belfast, Valhalla Tickets, Yas Bay Arena and YTL Arena Bristol, to name but a few.
Confirmed exhibitors, partners and sponsors for the 2019 event include 3Arena, 3D Digital Venue, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE, Aramark Northern Europe, Avangard, Aviva Stadium, C360 International, Camatic Seating, Croke Park Stadium, Dimensional Innovations, Elevate Sports Ventures, Eunice Power Catering, Holocene, Hunden Strategic Partners, i6tix, KSS, Levy Ireland, Major Events International, Nepa Global Sports, Oracle Hospitality & Beverages, PlayPass, Portview Fit-Out, Smart Buffet Ware, Soccerex, Ungerboeck, URIMAT, Verteda and World Football Summit.
Our media partners, Mondo Stadia, PanStadia & Arena Management, Sports Venue Business and Stadia, will also ensure exposure for all those in attendance, pre, during and post-show.
With the inaugural event, which was held in London last October, securing some 251 registered attendees, including 60+ high-level speakers, with 120 delegates attending special networking events and tours of Wembley Stadium's Club Wembley, The SSE Arena Wembley and Fulham FC's Craven Cottage, the 2019 edition looks sure to sell-out fast and welcome an even larger number of industry executives to this, Europe's leading event for the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector!
ALSD International is organised by the 30-year-old Association of Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD) in conjunction with Sports Venue Business, the leading platform for sector news, views and developments.
We look look forward to welcoming you to Dublin this October and if you need any further information in the meantime, please make sure to contact Katie McIntyre, Executive Director, on Tel: +353 (0)44 9335212 or via email at: email@example.com
Check out the below Photo Gallery and Testimonials to see what you missed at the inaugural ALSD International event, which took place in London last October...