Well, that's it for another year. Huge thanks to our delegates, exhibitors, partners, speakers and sponsors for making the 2019 edition of ALSD International - Europe’s one & only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector - such a huge success. Special thanks to our host venue, Croke Park, and our Founding Partner Sponsor, Aramark. And we're looking forward to transforming from a once a year event to a 365 community...
The 270+ high-level, decision-making attendees at ALSD International 2019 - representing entities from the Americas (North & South), Europe, the Middle East and Russia - benefitted from a comprehensive conference program delivered by a plethora of the sector's leading experts, unrivalled networking opportunities and tours of the 82,300-seat Croke Park, home of the Gaelic Athletic Association, the 9,000-seat 3Arena, one of the Top 10 busiest arenas in the world, Aviva Stadium - the 50,000-seat joint home of the Football Association of Ireland and Irish Rugby Football Union - in addition to an exhibition hall showcasing the very latest innovations, products, technologies and solutions.
All aspects of this dynamic niche, from architecture and design to VIP access, premium sales, client retention, sponsorship, innovative technology, products, solutions and fit-outs, were discussed and dissected by a wide variety of high calibre experts from across Europe and North America, who shared invaluable insights as to how to increase revenues, deliver enhanced offerings, service and the best possible customer experience, at the second edition of this industry-leading event.
The stellar speaker lineup featured 50+ high-level experts, including:
- Sam Piccione, President, OVG International
- Shawn Doss, Executive Vice President, Elevate Sports Ventures
- Chris Bigelow, President, The Bigelow Companies, Inc.
- Michele Kajiwara, Senior Vice President of Premium Sales, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 London/AEG
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
- Maheta Molango, CEO, Real Mallorca
- Neil Russell, Head of Sales & Development, Manchester City
- Marshall Glickman, President, G2 Strategic
- Jonas Dijan, Venue Manager, Stade de France
- Andy Price, Head of Commercial - Arenas, NEC Group
- Brian Mahony, Head of Commercial & Marketing, Connacht Rugby
- Nathan Kosky, Vice President - UK, AEG Global Partnerships
- Marie Smyth, Suite & Hospitality Manager, Croke Park Stadium
- Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The Football Association
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director, Croke Park Stadium / Commercial Director, The GAA
- Debbie Power, Associate Director, KSS
- Matt Botten, Senior Director - Premium Seating, The O2 London/AEG
- Martina Flood, Head of Operations, Levy Ireland
- Rob Sullivan, SVP, Sales & Service, The Madison Square Garden Company
- Andy Rice, COO, Major Events International (MEI)
- Rob Hunden, President & CEO, Hunden Strategic Partners
- Francis Casado, Co-Founder & Head of Business Development, 3D Digital Venue
- Nicholas Brice, Consultant, 360 Degree Vision
- Mike Bohndiek, Managing Director, PTI Consulting Services
- Neil Haran, Technical Director, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE
- Jake Griesenauer, Product Manager, Ungerboeck
- Robert Fitzpatrick, CEO, The Odyssey Trust, The SSE Arena Belfast
- Keith English, Managing Director, Ticketmaster Ireland
- John Langford, President, European Arenas Association (EAA) & Chief Operating Officer, AEG Europe
The 270+ attendees at the 2019 edition of ALSD International, included 3Arena, ABB FIA Formula E, AC Milan, AFL Architects, Altice Arena, Ashton Gate Stadium (Bristol Sport), Aruba (a Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE company), Arena Riga, Aviva Stadium, ASM Global, Brighton & Hove Albion FC, Club Wembley/The FA, Connacht Rugby, Cox Architecture, Cricket Ireland, Croke Park Stadium, Druid Sport, Elevate Sports Ventures, Event Falcon Technology, Everton FC, Estádio Mineirão, Football Association of Ireland (FAI), Front Of The House, Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU), iVvy, iXpole, Legends International, Leinster GAA, Liverpool FC, Manchester City FC, Manchester United FC, Marylebone Cricket Club (Lord's Cricket Ground), Mott MacDonald, Munster Rugby, NEC Group Arenas, OVG International, Portugal FA, RSC Anderlecht, Scottish Event Campus, SeatServe, Sodexo, SSE Hydro, Stockholm Live, The Madison Square Garden Company, The O2 London, The O2 Arena Prague, The SSE Arena Belfast, The Odyssey Trust, Ulster Rugby, Valhalla Tickets, Yas Bay Arena and YTL Arena Bristol, to name but a few.
Exhibitors, partners and sponsors for the 2019 event included 3Arena, 3D Digital Venue, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE, Aramark Northern Europe, Avangard, Aviva Stadium, C360 International, Camatic Seating, Croke Park Stadium, Dimensional Innovations, Elevate Sports Ventures, Eunice Power Catering, Holocene, Hunden Strategic Partners, i6tix, KSS, Levy Ireland, Major Events International, Nepa Global Sports, Oracle Hospitality & Beverage, PlayPass, Portview Fit-Out, Smart Buffet Ware, Soccerex, Ungerboeck, URIMAT, Verteda, VOGO Sport and World Football Summit.
Our media partners included, iSportConnect, Major Events International (MEI), Mondo | Stadia, PanStadia & Arena Management (PS&AM), Sports Venue Business (SVB) and Stadia, ensuring exposure for all those in attendance not only during the event but also post-show.
Following on from the inaugural event, which was held in London last October and secured some 251 registered attendees, who benefitted from special behind-the-scenes tours of Wembley Stadium's Club Wembley, The SSE Arena Wembley and Fulham FC's Craven Cottage, the 2019 edition sold-out in record time and welcomed an even larger number of high level decision-makers to this, Europe's leading event for the Premium Seat and Hospitality sector!
Our aim moving forward is to transform ALSD International from a once-a-year event to a 365-days-a-year community, where members can knowledge-share, pose questions, advertise RFP's, job news, etc., plus share venue development news, and so much more. We want to hear from you on what you want to see at the next issue...this event is for YOU and we want to ensure it delivers on YOUR wants and needs.
ALSD International is organised by the 30-year-old Association of Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD) in conjunction with Sports Venue Business, the leading platform for sector news, views and developments.
We look look forward to bringing you details on the 2020 edition soon and if you would like further information in the meantime, please make sure to contact Katie McIntyre, Executive Director, on T: +353 (0)44 9335212 or via email at: email@example.com
Check out the Photo Gallery from Dublin 2019 and London 2018, as well as Testimonials to see what you missed at the inaugural ALSD International event, which took place in London last October...in the next couple of days we will update this with testimonials from the hugely successful 2019 edition!