ALSD International - Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector - is coming to Croke Park Stadium, Europe’s third largest stadium, in the beautiful city of Dublin, this October 28-29.
With sports projects aplenty and a wide variety of world-class sports venues, Ireland offers the perfect platform to examine Premium Seating and Hospitality, and how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
Attendees will benefit from a comprehensive conference program delivered by a plethora of the sector's leading experts, unrivalled networking opportunities and behind-the-scenes tours of the 82,300-seat Croke Park Stadium, home of the Gaelic Athletic Association, Aviva Stadium - the 50,000-seat joint home of the Football Association of Ireland and Irish Rugby Football Union - and the 9,000-seat 3Arena, one of the Top 10 busiest arenas in the world, in addition to an exhibition hall showcasing the very latest innovations, products, technologies and solutions.
All aspects of this dynamic niche, from architecture and design to VIP access, premium sales, client retention, sponsorship, innovative technology, products, solutions and fit-outs, will be discussed and dissected by a wide variety of high calibre experts from across Europe and North America, all eager to share their insights as to how to increase revenues, deliver enhanced offerings, service and the best possible customer experience, at the second edition of this industry-leading event.
The stellar speaker lineup features more than 30 confirmed high-level experts, such as:
- Michele Kajiwara, Senior Vice President of Premium Sales, STAPLES Center/AEG
- Bernie Mullen, Founder, The Aspire Group
- Justin Wood, Sports Practice Director, Dimensional Innovations
- Steve Livingstone, Head of Global Sports, Nepa
- Tom McCann, Head of Premium Sales, Service & Operations, Arsenal FC
- Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 - London/AEG
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse
- Maheta Molango, CEO, Real Mallorca
- Jonas Dijan, Venue Manager, Stade de France
- Andy Price, Head of Commercial - Arenas, NEC Group
- Brian Mahony, Head of Commercial & Marketing, Connacht Rugby
- Nathan Kosky, Vice President - UK, AEG Global Partnerships
- Marie Smyth, Suite & Hospitality Manager, Croke Park Stadium
- Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The Football Association
Confirmed exhibitors and sponsors for the 2019 event include 3D Digital Venue, Addvance IT/KAPPTURE, Aramark, Camatic Seating, Compass, Dimensional Innovations, KSS, Nepa Global Sports, Oracle, Portview Fit-Out and Verteda. And despite the fact that the event is still more than four months away, we already have a large number of delegates confirmed, including Ashton Gate Ltd, Arena Riga, Arsenal FC, Connacht Rugby, Manchester United, Munster Rugby, Sodexo, The SSE Arena Belfast and the Scottish Event Campus (SEC).
With the inaugural event, which was held in London last October, securing some 251 registered attendees, including 60+ high-level speakers, with 120 delegates attending special networking events and tours of Wembley Stadium's Club Wembley, The SSE Arena Wembley and Fulham FC's Craven Cottage, the 2019 edition looks sure to sell-out fast and welcome an even larger number of industry executives to this, Europe's leading event for the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector!
We look look forward to welcoming you to Dublin this October and if you need any further information in the meantime, please make sure to contact Katie McIntyre, Executive Director, on Tel: +353 (0)44 9335212 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the below Photo Gallery and Testimonials to see what you missed at the inaugural ALSD International event, which took place in London last October...