Good is no longer good enough to stay competitive in the fast-paced world of premium sports & entertainment. Venues are continually being improved and transformed to capitalise on new revenue potential. Loge boxes, chase lounges, social viewing decks, chic bars, and mini-suites are all on the premium inventory rise. Learn about the quickfix renovations, unique touch-ups and technologies that have generated the greatest ROI, and understand how best to stay current with capital improvements and emerging trends.
- Roy Westwood (Moderator), Founder, Forward Associates
- Steve Sayer, Commercial Director, The O2 - London/AEG
- Craig Flindall, Chief Operating Officer, Warwickshire County Cricket Club/Edgbaston Stadium
- Mark Kelly, Managing Director, Ashton Gate Stadium/Bristol Sport
- Jeroen van Iersel, Marketing Manager, Johan Cruijff ArenA (formerly Amsterdam ArenA)