Digital, audiovisual technologies are integral to the modern-day fan experience. Interactive displays, video walls, projection mapping, and more bring venues to life in immersive, engaging, and brand-defining ways. What’s more, venue operators and teams understand that multimedia experiences can extend beyond stadia walls, creating new opportunities to generate excitement and revenue. Learn how some of your peers are using audiovisual solutions to reinvent the fan experience.
- Brad Grimes (Moderator), Senior Director of Communications, AVIXA
- Phil McGowan, Curator, World Rugby Museum at Twickenham Stadium
- Mike Allan, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Exterity
- Jason Hall, Managing Director, C3i Group
- Lisa Knights, Group Head of Communications, Ashton Gate Stadium/Bristol Sport
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse