Premium Seating – Growing the Revenue Stream
- In the US, 40% of Ticketing Revenue comes from Premium Seating. Learn how US know-how can help European venues grow this space. Speakers: Andy Price, Head of Commercial - Arenas, NEC Group; Nick Powell, Senior Partner, SP&P; ...
- How To Maintain your Renewal Base of Premium Subscribers. Speakers: Steve Livingstone, Head of Global Sports, Nepa Global Sports; ...
- How To Price Your Suites. Are Suites Still Relevant in Your Venue?
- The Big Event: How to Truly Maximise Your Value.
- The Future of Premium Seating: Tracking the Trends.
New Renovations: What’s Going On in the Industry
- Renovate with Success: The ROI of Venue Renovations. Speakers: Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The Football Association; Steve Sayer, Vice President & General Manager, The O2 - London/AEG; ...
- Assessing Facilities Needs: When and How Much to Invest.
- Suite and Premium Seat Outfitting.
- Hospitality: A Venue's Journey.
- The Rise of Members Only Spaces.
- New Renovations: The Wembley Stadium Story. Speakers: Debbie Power, Associate Director, KSS and Ros Robinson, Head of Club Wembley Development, The Football Association.
It's all about Mobile Ticketing
- Mobile Ticketing.
- Learning from the US: The Optimum Setup for Tickets & Sales Teams Based on Your Organisations Size and Capacity.
Utilising the Latest Technology
- Tech Session Presented by Addvance IT/KAPPTURE. Moderator: George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot Racecourse. Speakers: TBA...
- The High Tech Venue. Leveraging Technology to Deliver an Enhanced Premium & Hospitality Offering.
Staffing your Premium Markets
- Setting Up Your Premium Marketplace.
- Don't Confuse Service with Real Luxury Hospitality.
What Your Customers Need
- What Your Customers Say: End User Panel.
- Adding Value to the Premium Experience: Create What Your Customer Wants.
- Premium Consumer Trends: Analytics, ROI and Naming Rights.
- Food and Beverage: Creating a Menu that Separates the Premium Customer from General Admission.
- How to Deliver an Optimised Digital Customer Experience.
Premium Executive of the Year: The Visionary Award
Other topics (TBC):
- How to Approach End Users.
- Initiatives, Products & Solutions aimed at Increasing Revenue.
- Year Round Premium Service and Gifting.
- New Trends in the Experience Economy.
- Top successes with Sponsorship Activation.
- A profile of today’s sales team – A review of how different venues/ teams categorise a sales person, moving away from the traditional proactive sales team by giving your account managers and customer service providers the training required to identify sales opportunities and close deals.
- B2B Marketing: Always Be Closing.
- How to Reach your Customer.
- Creating A Want, Not a Need.